[{V}] United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[{V}] United

This is a forum for all members of [{V}] in astro empires.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[BOB] says "build better defence"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Brother
Admin
Admin
Big Brother

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Character sheet
Astro Astro:
[BOB] says "build better defence" Left_bar_bleue200/200[BOB] says "build better defence" Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Fuel:
[BOB] says "build better defence" Left_bar_bleue3000/3000[BOB] says "build better defence" Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Tech Tech:
[BOB] says "build better defence" Left_bar_bleue20/20[BOB] says "build better defence" Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

[BOB] says "build better defence" Empty
PostSubject: [BOB] says "build better defence"   [BOB] says "build better defence" Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:31 am

In an attempt to negotiate [BOB] to get off of one of our members bases I was told to simply attack them back, and that it was our fault for that member not having good enough defence. It`s good to know that they will not all jump in if you fight back. Build those defences guys, -ASG- can only do so much to protect us, and I`ld like to see us bust the crud out of an attempt on our bases every once and a while.
Back to top Go down
https://astro.forumotion.com
ASG Tiresmoke

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Astro Astro:
[BOB] says "build better defence" Left_bar_bleue200/200[BOB] says "build better defence" Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Fuel:
[BOB] says "build better defence" Left_bar_bleue3000/3000[BOB] says "build better defence" Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Tech Tech:
[BOB] says "build better defence" Left_bar_bleue20/20[BOB] says "build better defence" Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: [BOB] says "build better defence"   [BOB] says "build better defence" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:11 pm

Bob members are hard to deal with as they farm any player with fewer P-Rings and Shields than God. The simple fact is that the best way to deal with BOB is to stay out of B47 altogether. I have watched many of my Guildmates get the snot knocked out of them and some have had some fairly decent defenses as well. They can call in 30 million or more in fleet in B47. So my best recommend is to move to one of the ASG strongholds in B05, B28 and B37 to get away from BOB. Otherwise know you are a farm and Farmer Bob loves his pie.
Back to top Go down
Spartan Brak

Spartan Brak

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Character sheet
Astro Astro:
Fuel:
Tech Tech:

PostSubject: Re: [BOB] says "build better defence"   [BOB] says "build better defence" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:35 pm

Come on guys is not like a turret on your planets gonna suck up every area space you have, look at me i'm like super noob and i've already got up 3 diffrent turrents already!

chuck norris, smoky the bear, and peter griffen all say:

BUILD BETTER DEFENSES
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BOB] says "build better defence"   [BOB] says "build better defence" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[BOB] says "build better defence"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[{V}] United :: Mercs corner :: Political News for [{V}]-
Jump to: