[{V}] United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[{V}] United

This is a forum for all members of [{V}] in astro empires.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training war between ASG and 12th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ASG Tiresmoke

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Astro Astro:
Training war between ASG and 12th Left_bar_bleue200/200Training war between ASG and 12th Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Fuel:
Training war between ASG and 12th Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Training war between ASG and 12th Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Tech Tech:
Training war between ASG and 12th Left_bar_bleue20/20Training war between ASG and 12th Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Training war between ASG and 12th Empty
PostSubject: Training war between ASG and 12th   Training war between ASG and 12th Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:43 pm

Well we had a short war overall a fun war. We had some basic rules like no pirating routes and hold occupations for 24 hours after the war.

It was supposed to last 10 days but it got shortened to two as we had a player with Levi's and none of their trainee's could handle it.

I got to hold 4 bases with my smallish fleets. and had no real opposition once I took down the defenses and fleet at each base. The guy I went after had 1k fighters, 500 bobmers, 500 corvettes, and 200 destroyers at each base with level 5/5 Photon Turrets.

I mostly dropped of 24 carriers full of fighters and pulled back the carriers. Then I would hit them with the fighters to knock down the numbers. Next I brought in 5 Battleships with hangers full of fighters and took the base down.

I got lucky as this guy was hoarding money so i got 15k pillage for each base and then got about 50k overall for debree. So it was a pretty good venture for me.

So after the war was over I told the guy I hit to call on me for protection while he rebuilds. It was intended as a training war and I felt bad by leaving him defenseless.

So tell me about a recent experience you had at battle.
Back to top Go down
Big Brother
Admin
Admin
Big Brother

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Character sheet
Astro Astro:
Training war between ASG and 12th Left_bar_bleue200/200Training war between ASG and 12th Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Fuel:
Training war between ASG and 12th Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Training war between ASG and 12th Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Tech Tech:
Training war between ASG and 12th Left_bar_bleue20/20Training war between ASG and 12th Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Training war between ASG and 12th   Training war between ASG and 12th Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:22 pm

I recently went on a rampage in ceti against an attacker of our allies over there. I wiped out all of his fleet, on 8 bases before stopping to hear his pleas for a hault to the hostilities. It was a risky attack on my part because their guild is much bigger than ours, and they could have very easily completely disarmed me with their 2 mil fleet that was on standby at a jump gate. This was probably a month or so ago. It was the incident that taught me two valuble leasons, 1) try to negotiate first, and 2) never stop building fleet. Thats the only war story I can think of at this time.
Back to top Go down
https://astro.forumotion.com
ASG Tiresmoke

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Astro Astro:
Fuel:
Tech Tech:

PostSubject: Re: Training war between ASG and 12th   Training war between ASG and 12th Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 10:36 am

I just took down another newb that I have been watching for a while now. This newb is either seldom active or gave up the game. He had no fleet but had Plasma, Ion and Photo Turrets all at level 5/5. So I took in 14 Cruisers and 5 Battleships. I took a lose of 6 cruisers and 1 Battleship to take the base in two attacks. I ended up with 3400 pillage and 25 creds per hour from the occupation as well as 686 in debree. So overall my loses are lower than my gains and I will be able to keep that base for a while as I doubt he would even understand how to get unoccupied. I left 2 Battleships to guard the base as that should prove hard to take down unless he can build Cruisers. He would need a crapload of smaller ships to harm my BS's and even then I doubt he could feild enough fleet to take those two BS's out.

The moral of this story is base defenses alone do not help you if you do not have a defense fleet to work with it. Here are some numbers for you to considure as a defense fleet per level of base defenses.

Ion Turrets 500 fighters
Photon Turrets 1000 fighters
Disruptor Turrets 2000 Fighters
Deflection Shields 1000 fighters
Planetary Shields 2000 fighters
Planetary Rings 10000 fighters

This is per every set of five you get. This gives your defenses the most time to fire.
Also, after your highest level of defenses is at lv 2, and your second highest is at lv 3, start adding HCs and Cruisers. Add 20 HC and 40 Cruisers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training war between ASG and 12th   Training war between ASG and 12th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training war between ASG and 12th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[{V}] United :: Complaints Department :: Blog Central :: ASG Tiresmoke`s Blog-
Jump to: